Camper drop off starts at 8:45am.
The Fitness School (Summitt Elementary)
12207 Brigadoon Ln
Austin, TX 78727
(You’ll see our FitPod on the corner of Brigadoon and Cassady Dr)
What to bring:
- MUST have Shorts WITH POCKETS to hold possessions
- MUST have a pair of cotton socks
- Bring light cotton long-sleeve pull over (for wind/ extra protection against the elements)
- Comfortable t-shirt (for active play)
- Athletic shoes and socks
- BIG Water Bottle
- NO FLIP FLOPS, BOOTS OR SANDALS
- Hat or cap (if needed)
We’ll need to dress in active gear for outside play. Bring a light pull over for cool mornings and protection against the elements in the afternoon. PACK SUNSCREEN everyday! All campers must have sneakers.
We also recommend leaving all toys &/or electronic devices such as iPods, cell phones, and gaming devices at home, as we don’t want anything to get lost or broken. However, if campers do bring items a backpack is recommended to keep personal items together.
Parent pick-up will be from 12pm-12:45pm.