Camper drop off starts at 8:45am.
The Fitness School
13450 US 183, suite 234
Austin, TX 78750
WE’RE BACK, AND READY TO ROCK’N ROLL!!!
Can you believe it? Summer is right around the corner. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
The Fitness School is proud to announce, “SUMMER CAMP ‘21” is here and ready to go! Since 2016, FitKids from all over Austin and between grades 3rd-9th have enjoyed our insanely unique Summer Camps. Our FitKids get fired up to participate in a full week of exercise, games, movies, adventure, making new friends, having fun and getting Fit! Our camp will also include plenty of outdoor activities, daily field trips to Blazer Tag Adventure Park, Barton Springs, Alamo Drafthouse, Southwest Theaters, Playland Skate Park, Rock’n River, Austin Park & Pizza, Zilker Park, Texas Ski Ranch and much, more!
Sign up today and reserve your spot for the funnest Summer Camp in Austin!
FITKIDS ARE SAFEKIDS
Extra measures will be taken consistent within CDC guidelines, cleaning protocols and social distancing. Space is limited to keep group sizes small, and registration is required.
- Every Camper must have access to a mask, per our partners guidelines
- Temperature checks
- Modified lesson plans/activities
What to bring:
- MUST have Shorts WITH POCKETS to hold possessions
- MUST bring 2 x MASKS (per our partners guidelines to enter premises)
- Swimsuit (never know when a pool will pop up!)
- MUST have a pair of cotton socks
- Bring light cotton long-sleeve pull over (for wind/ extra protection against the elements)
- Comfortable t-shirt (for active play)
- Athletic shoes and socks
- BIG Water Bottle
- NO FLIP FLOPS, BOOTS OR SANDALS
- Hat or cap (if needed)
- Bring an extra $12-$15 for additional games (D&B’s, Blazer Tag, etc)
- $10-$20 daily (snacks/video games/spending)
We’ll need to dress in active gear for outside play. Bring a light pull over for cool mornings and protection against the elements in the afternoon. PACK SUNSCREEN everyday! All campers must have sneakers. We also recommend leaving all toys &/or electronic devices such as iPods, cell phones, and gaming devices at home, as we don’t want anything to get lost or broken. However, if campers do bring items a backpack is recommended to keep personal items together.
Summer Camp ‘21 is coming and we’re excited to see all of you!
Parent pick-up will be from 5pm-5:15pm.